HOTSPOTS IN GRONINGEN: FOLKSTORE

8 June 2016

Folk is a really cute little concept store, they sell such adorable things! From home decoration to clothing. They even have their own webshop launched. 

I first found out about them when I wanted to walk from the train station to the city. I thought this shop was too cute!! I always wanted to do this kind of series (hotspots in), but I just didn't had the courage to do it. I also didn't have the right equipment. Oh, i'm so happy to share this little shop with you guys! I really support little stores like this.

This is the entrance of the store. It got a little bench in front of the store, and there are cute cactus plants infront of the windows.





Isn't this adorable? I love this part of the store!




Cards.






























FOLK concept store
Folkingestraat 17 
9711 JS Groningen

Check their website, or their Facebook for the latest updates.

Monday  Closed
Tuesday 11:00 - 18:00
Wednesday 11:00 - 18:00
Thursday 11:00 - 18:00
Friday 11:00 - 18:00
Saturday 10:00 - 17:00




OTHER HOTSPOTS I RECOMMEND IN GRONINGEN:


Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.