HOTSPOTS IN GRONINGEN: DILLE & KAMILLE

7 May 2016



Dille & Kamille, I never knew this store existed until a few weeks ago. When I did some research, I found out it was founded in 1974! The first store was based in Utrecht, which is in the center of The Netherlands. 

They sell adorable gifts for little ones and for adults. The interior design of the shop is really light, sweet and there's a lot of wood. I think the shop looks really sweet. Dille & Kamille, sells mainly things you use in the kitchen, tea, soap, and things for your garden.

Here's a picture of the entry.




Cute things for your garden.



Essentials.


Kitchen gear.














The cash desk.



If you need some new glasses.




Coffee and tea!


Lovely cards.





Cooking books, I love!













How adorable is this corner. I love things for the garden, plants are the cutest!
















They even sell adorable home decorations. LOVE CACTUSSES!






Ahh, I really love this setting.






They also sell these canvas bags, which is good for the environment.


If you check their website you can also buy their stuff on the webshop. But I would really recommend checking the store out. You can check all their stores here.

Their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.


Grote Kromme Elleboog
18-20 9712 BK
Groningen

OTHER HOTSPOTS I RECOMMEND IN GRONINGEN:
Laif & Nuver





Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.