*CRIES BECAUSE SCHOOL*

8 May 2016
















SKIRT - DRESSIN
DENIM JACKET - THRIFTED
BAG - EBAY

YES. I know. It says "Cries becaues school" on the crop top. I can't really do anything about it, but this top was really cheap! I got it for 3 euros on Aliexpress. The one linked above, is not where I got the crop top. It's from another seller but that one isn't available anymore unfortunately. This link could be the right one.. you never know haha. I went for a cute pastel colored outfit this time. I think it looks so cute together. 

The thick velvet choker is from my own store: Shop Chokers. Since the shop is keeping me really busy, the blog is on the second place right now. I try to post often as possible. I even want to post twice a day. I hope I can make that haha. I will also post a video or blogpost about my cap collection. It's my go to accessory at this moment. If i'm too lazy to do my hair (which is almost everyday), I throw on my cap and I go.



Kasztanowy Domek said...

Great look!!! Greetings! :)

http://kasztanowydomek.blogspot.co.uk/

Yana said...

Such a cool outfit! You look amazing. :)

http://www.lifeofardor.com

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.