REVIEW: PHONE WIRE STRAP FOR HAIR | BORNPRETTYSTORE

11 December 2015


This is one of my favorite products of all time! I don´t really try a lot of things out, because.. you. know. money. haha. But this product is really cheap, and low budget! It is the perfect product for every girl with long hair. 


INFORMATION 

Easy & simple to use not hurt scalp when adusting the hair 
The color will be shipped at random 
Please specify the color before payment

$0,99


SHOP PICTURES








MY OWN PICTURESS



        RATING       


SHIPPING:
Fast shipping! I got it in 3 weeks. 

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
The material of this product is so good! The plastic (I think it's plastic), is thick and strong. You can't really break it. But it is flexible enough to put in your hair.

OVERALL: 
I totally loveeeee this product. The price is super cheap, and this kind of thing is super handy for your hair. It doesn't hurt your scalp, like other straps do. If you put this in your hair for a whole day, you don't feel anything at all. This is the perfect product for every girl with long and thick hair! I have really thick hair myself. I just can't live without this product anymore. Too bad that I lost this one somewhere. I really need to buy a few more of them! 10/10 would recommend everyone, and it is a perfect present for your girlfriend :) I'm also really happy I got the black one, since I have black hair (on the top of my hair).



        GET HERE

I also have a discount code for you: ''Junt10'', and you're ready to go with the 10% off! It is valid at any time with any products (except the discounted items) on the jewelry accessory page. You can check the page here.

$0,99
Link.





Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.