GET THE LOOK: GIGI HADID

15 October 2015

Jelena Noura "Gigi" Hadid is an American fashion model and television personality. She was named one of 12 rookies in Sports Illustrated′s annual swimsuit issue in 2014. She has also made several appearances on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

I found this picture on Pinterest.

It's starting to freeze here in The Netherlands, and i'm so not ready for it. I thought fall was coming, but I guess Winter is coming first. I'm in love with the boots Gigi is wearing, look how cool looking they are, it's a shiny leather boot with a little heel. I tried to find the right boots for this 'Get the look', but it's so hard to find the right and budget one! I found different nice looking cardigans, but not the exact one. You can pick the one you like the most.

I know she's wearing sunglasses, but if you're a celeb it doesn't matter what weather it is. They can always rock the sunglasses no matter what season it is. The basic combination: white shirt with a skinny jeans is just classic. It looks great on everyone, so why not try it yourself?




I think the outfit she wore is really cute, and great for everyday. What do you think of it? Is it something you would wear everyday, or is it not your cup of tea. Let me know! 

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.