SHOP CHOKER'S STORENVY IS OPEN

12 August 2015

I didn't post anything yesterday, I was supposed to post the tuesday inspiration. I wanted to post it but I was just so busy with opening the storenvy shop for my chokers. ''Shop Choker''. And i'm really, really happy I finally made it!! I changed the code (HTML/CSS), and i'm soo happy with it!

HERE'S THE LINK.
shopchokerss.storenvy.com 


HERE'S A SNEAKPEAK.


I prefer paying with PayPal, because I don't really understand that Stripe thing.. But okay, we have to have it haha. I'm currently also busy with adding new things to the store! Please let me know what you think of the layout and the products I made. They're all hand made!!

I also do commisons, so if you want a specific kind of choker, please let me know.


HERE'S THE LINK.
shopchokerss.storenvy.com 





Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.