LOOK A LIKES FROM EBAY 62

3 August 2015




Okay, so yesterday I forgot to create this post. I was a little bit stressed out, but I was done in a few minutes. And today, I wanted to finish this post. That was not a good move, because in a few minutes this whole post was gone. I couln't redo it or something.. Blogger really sucks at these moments... So I had to do it all over again, i'm REALLY happy I did it... like wow. I have to post it today or my schedule will fall apart haha.

If you're new on my blog, click on the website "EBAY - $8.99" for example. You will be redirected to the site. This works the same on other shops in my "LOOK A LIKES FROM EBAY" posts.

I'm a big fan of Ebay, and I can't guarentee that the items will look exactly like the picture. I'm not a seller or something and I don't sponsor Ebay or the sellers on Ebay. I just want to share these great items with you guys.

In case you missed my previous posts about LOOK A LIKES FROM EBAY.

LOOK A LIKES FROM EBAY 57
LOOK A LIKES FROM EBAY 58
LOOK A LIKES FROM EBAY 59

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.