INTRODUCTION: DRESSIN

7 August 2015



It's possible that you already know because of the social media announcements I made! I got a new collaboration with this cool webshop called: Dressin. I know a few chinese webshops, but I never heard of Dressin before. I'm happy that they contacted me.

ABOUT DRESSIN
Dressin.com is one of the leading online stores, with the latest style and high quality clothes. Dressin.com has established trust with thousands of customers from all over the world. Consumer's benefits are always the top priority of the starting points of our jobs.

Dressin offers a quick-and-easy online purchasing process in addition to offering all of our clients our dedicated and knowledgeable customer service. Our tried and tested Trust Marketing and PayPal payment processes guarantee a safe and secure purchasing environment. Dressin has truly taken the hassle out of international trade—from product sourcing, secure payment and shipping.

You can read more on this page.

When i'm introducing a webshop I always pick my favorite items of the shop!


MY FAVORITES











































These are my favorite items from the shop! They look adorable right? I could pick a few items from the shop so I could review them for you, and give my opinion and share my experiences with you. I picked these two knife pleated skirts. I already have one white knife pleated skirt from Ebay, which I wear a lot on my outfit posts. For example this outfit. I can't wait untill it will arrive, I probably already have school which sucks. 

Which product is your favorite? Is it on my favorite list or not? Let me know in the comments. 








Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.