REVIEW: SILVER ZELDA NECKLACE

22 April 2015


If you're a Zelda fan, you gotta have this necklace! It's not that i'm a huge fan or something, but Michael is. So I bought this necklace for him, but I couldn't let myself not buy this one for myself too haha. That's why I bought two of them! :)


INFORMATION

Link

Chain Type: Link Chain
Length: 51cm
Shape\pattern: Geometric
Model Number: NL-0411\YWH
Brand Name: Ali-fashion
Metals Type: Alloy


PICTURES FROM THE SELLER






THE PACKAGE










RATING 

SHIPPING:
I got this necklace in 2 weeks!

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
The necklace itself is just Ebay/Aliexpress quality, but the pendant is from a pretty good and ''strong'' material.

DESIGN: 
If you're a Zelda fan, it's a must have :)

OVERALL: 
I got two necklaces, one for myself and one for Michael. I would totally recommend this necklace and to buy it from this seller. I forgot to put my own adress number on Aliexpress, but somehow I still got the package. 


        GET HERE

BUY HERE.
Link
$0,64







Karlien said...

Love this necklace!

love
karlien

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.