FLOWER BOMB

3 October 2014











TOP - EBAY
SKIRT - EBAY 
CARDIGAN - EBAY
SHOES - ROSEWHOLESALE


I have lots to share with you guys, I'm preparing a new "Little peek in my life". There are some real cool stuff I want to share. Some already saw it on my instagram@ruijunluong

In this outfit i'm wearing a real cute top from Ebay, you can find it everywhere. It's like one of the cheapest shirts and that I bought, I got a lot of different patterns and it's a real must have! The material is nice and it fits me well. I'm also wearing a suspender skirt, these look really nice but they are pretty shit to wear. Because the straps always falls of my shoulders. I wore this outfit to a birthday party from my little niece. I will keep you updated, so stay tuned.




ice pandora said...

That's indeed a cute top c: You
look great! Love the long cardigan
as well! Xx

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.