Opening FOREVER21 Amsterdam

20 April 2014


The budget streetfashion store FOREVER21 opened yesterday on 19 April 2014 in Amsterdam. And.. I went there. I can tell you that the store is super big, with three floors, a huge accessoires section, basic section, and more! I didn't even want to buy anything because the rows were so huge, I heard you have to wait 2 hours to buy something. Well, i'm gonna try in the holiday again! I'm just hoping that it won't be the same as Primark though haha.

I forgot to take my camera with me, so I toke some pictures with my phone camera. I didn't toke a lot of pictures because there were way too many people, and I didn't know if you have the permission to take some.




So these are the only pictures that I got. The collection was overall pretty good, I saw dungarees, a lot of crop tops, shorts, and dresses with cute prints! It's worth to take a look sometime.

Did you went to the opening of FOREVER21?


Unknown said...

I feel envy for you!
We don't have F21 in Lithuania:(

http://rolessummerfling.blogspot.com/

Nuria said...

Ik ben benieuwd, ik woon in de buurt dus ik ga zeker even langs!

Paula said...

3 stories!! Awesome, what did you buy?

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

Gabriella said...

Wauwie.. wat een drukte.. daar vind je mij verlopig niet haha!

Hannah Cozens said...

I love Forever 21! One of my favourite stores

hcozens.blogspot.co.uk

Fabliha said...

Looks hectic! I wish we had a Forever 21 in Australia

xxx
www.insidein-insideout.net

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.