Embroidered denim

25 March 2017











SWEATER - ROMWE
BELT - ALIEXPRESS
FISHNET SKIRT - ?
SOCKS - JYSK
PLATFORM SHOES - ALIEXPRESS

Ever since I got this embroidered denim skirt from SHEIN, I want to wear it everyday. The size I got is "S" and it really fits like a size S. I really thought it was a high waisted skirt, but since my waist is small it doesn't fit like a high waisted skirt. I used this really cute black belt with a circle from Aliexpress to make the skirt fit like a high waisted one. I really love the design of the skirt, the embroidered roses fit really well on the denim skirt. You can style this denim skirt in a lot of different ways, but my favorite combination is the skirt with white socks and platform shoes.

This post is sponsored.

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.