DENIM ON DENIM

11 February 2017








EARRINGS - H&M
SOCKS - JYSK

It started snowing again and I decided to take pictures this weekend haha. The weather is really killing me, I have to wear 10 layers or something or I will freeze to death. I still decided to show off my new things I got! I always wanted to have a high waisted jeans like this, so I ordered it on Aliexpress. It isn't my best purchase ever because the jeans is too small for me. Yes, I do fit into the jeans but they are not comfortable. I even had to cut the ends of the jeans because my feet didn't fit through them haha. I thought I had pretty small feet, but I guess I was wrong.

The denim jacket fits me perfectly and it's also pretty warm for a denim jacket because of the white filling. It's too cold for a winter jacket, but it will be nice for spring or autumn. 

This post is NOT sponsored.
Anonymous said...

I love this post, you look absolutely stunning in white/denim. Wear it more often!!

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.