PINK PLEATS

19 January 2017









KNITTED TOP - H&M
PLEATED SKIRT - ALIEXPRESS

After a lot of chic looking outfits, I wanted to wear something else. It's been months since I wore this cute skirt. I really miss the summer, I could wear them everyday!! I kept my outfit really simple with using no accessories. I got this brown knitted top for a few years right now, but it's so weird that I never used it in any of my outfit posts haha.

I hope I can shoot some more pictures this weekend, it's been really busy lately and i've decided to launch the new Shop Chokers website sooner than expected. I will launch it on my birthday with is in 12 days!! I'm really excited, but it will be more work everyday. I hope I will make it, wish me luck.

This post is NOT sponsored.

Sam collin said...

Such lovely pictures, dear. You look stunning, as always.
Regards.
Walkindiscount.com

Acton Naq said...

Just discovered your blog, and I’m in LOVE with it! Amazing layout an content.
Love your style, you rock!♥
Regards
Walkindiscount.com

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.