I FEEL LIKE A PRINCESS

18 December 2016















~ thank you michael for taking the pictures ~

FLUFFY TOP - EBAY

I wanted to take these photos a few weeks ago, but I couldn't find any time to do it. I know that I've been saying that for a while now, and that I didn't really write anything lately. :'(

When i'm at school, I never really wear interesting outfits. I'm actually a really boring person that works too much tbh haha. I couldn't see how this dress looked on me when I tried it on for the first time. I don't have a full-body mirror in my room. But when I saw how these pictures turned out, it looks great! I also bought these shoes on Ebay for this dress because I didn't even have these classy kind of shoes. I styled this dress with a white/greyish sweater because of this cold weather. It's also a way to wear this kind of dress, I have more ideas how to wear this dress.

The material of the dress is just amaaaazing! The fabric is soft and really thick, the dress is well-made and when I opened the package it looked so professional. I got the dress in a thick plastic zipper bag with "STYLE WE" on it. I didn't know that there was so much fabric from the dress. The package was pretty big. I totally feel like a princess in this dress, it looks so good on me. (in my opinion haha) If I had some more boobs, I think it would look better. The top part looks kind of weird. My favorite part of this dress is definitely the back, the little curve and the straps. I'm in looove! 



This post is sponsored.

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.