REVIEW: HOLOGRAPHIC NAILPOLISH BORNPRETTY | BORNPRETTYSTORE

17 September 2016


This is the second holographic nailpolish I got from Bornprettystore. I am literally in love with the holographics. They are so magical in the light, especially in the sun! The one I already have is a pink one, I got it as a gift at Christmas. That one is almost finished, haha. I love nailpolishes they really make your nails so pretty. I'm really sad that the Bornpretty holographic nailpolish is only 6ml. I got a purple holographic one for this review.

INFORMATION
Capacity: 6ml
Quantity: 1 pc 
Color: Purple
Number: 21

GET HERE.
$6.99

EXTRA INFORMATION

There was some more information if you scroll down. 

The nail color in the sample picture is with : 1 layer base coat+ 2-3 layers colored polish+ top coat. Professional quality nail polish ingredients which give glossy and long-lasting nail color. Comes with brush making nail art fast and easy for everyone. Allow you to create beautiful nail designs in short time.

BORNPRETTYSTORE PICTURES






MY PICTURES

It's really hard to put this holographic nailpolish on a picture.



With flash, taken with my phone. (Samsung Galaxy Edge 6)



REVIEW

Now it's time to rate everything!

SHIPPING:
The shipping is always fast from Bornprettystore, and they pack it very well. It arrived in 2 - 3 weeks.

PRICE: 
I would give it a 3 stars, because the bottle itself is really small. The full price for this nailpolish is $15.88, which is a lot of money! The capacity is only 6ml. I think it's too much. I would pay the discounted price which is $6.99.

QUALITY: 
Like the description said, put 2/3 coats on your nail and it would be perfect.

First I used a basecoat (Rejuvacote from Duri), and then I put 2 coats of the holographic nailpolish. After that I put the Rejuvacote from Duri again for a topcoat. My nails need some treatment, I heard it works really well. I will review it later aswell.

DESIGN: 
I love this dark holographic color. It's so magical, it feels like it's the galaxy. So mysterious.

OVERALL: 
The color and design is really pretty. It's blue/purple-ish which gives your nails a really mysterious vibe to it. 2 coats for your nails is perfect, I shouldn't put too much on your nails. The brush is really easy to use but be careful, the brush will take a lot of nailpolish with it when you put it out. The nailpolish with the topcoat won't last a longtime, after 1 day it would chip a little. Overall, i'm happy with this product! It's a really nice nailpolish, but maybe too expensive for this little bottle.


GET HERE


GET HERE.


DISCOUNT CODE


I also have a discount code for you: ''Junt10'', and you're ready to go with the 10% off! It is valid at any time with any products (except the discounted items).


This blogpost is sponsored.

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.