REVIEW: SPIDER EARRING | BORNPRETTYSTORE

6 May 2016



Want to have an unique, and a real statement piece in your jewelery collection? This spider earring is the way to go! It's really affordable, because it's only $0.99. If you scroll down, there is also a discountcode you can use.

INFORMATION 
Material: Alloy
Size: 4 x 4.5cm
Quantity: 1pc
Color: Black

$0.99

SHOP PICTURES







MY OWN PICTURESS












        RATING       

SHIPPING:
Shipping was pretty fast, I got it in 3 weeks!

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
Great quality! The coating is matt, which I love!

DESIGN & STYLE: 
This design is too cool! It's bold and a real statement piece. It looks like the spider is stuck in your ear when you wear it. 

COMFORT: 
The earring isn't heavy at all, but it's pretty big for my tiny ear/head haha. I have really tiny ears. :(

OVERALL: 
If you're searching for an unique piece, I would totally recommend this one! It's really affordable and worth the price. I don't think you can find something really cool for this price, anywhere else.

GET HERE

I also have a discount code for you: ''Junt10'', and you're ready to go with the 10% off! It is valid at any time with any products (except the discounted items) on the jewelry accessory page. You can check the page here.


Get here.
$0.99



Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.