REVIEW: IPHONE6 CASE + SCREEN PROTECTOR | HOESJES-OUTLET

4 February 2016



This Dutch webshop, called "hoesjes-outlet.nl" (translated: phonecovers-outlet). Has lots of awesome different phone covers and screen protectors! They unfortunately don't have Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge covers, which fits on my phone. But I really wanted to show you my experience about the whole store and their products. Michael tried everything out for 1 to 2 months.

INFORMATION 

Comfycase Booktype iPhone 6/6s Black

Article number: 
Color: Black
Material: Leather
Item: Flipcover
For: Iphone6/6s
Brand: Comfycase

€ 14,99


0.3mm Tempered Glass Screen Protector iPhone 6/6s Silver

Article number: IP6SC006
Color: Silver
Material: Glass
Item: Screenprotector
For: Iphone6/6s
Width: 0.3mm
Brand: No brand

€ 16,99




SHOP PICTURES









MY OWN PICTURESS















        RATING       


SHIPPING:
Due to the company being based in The Netherlands shipping was really quick for us, so shipping may differ depending what country you're from! 

DESIGN: 
The design was pretty straightforward, while the screenprotector was really pretty! I like myself prefer silver over gold and there were a lot of people asking me about the screen protector because it looked so good. It's sad that they don't sell a back-side! It would've made my phone look amazing. The Wallet-case was pretty small, it woulnd't fit all of my cards at first, so I had to bring my old wallet-case with me just to carry my other cards around. The "Leather" on the case felt pretty cheap and the plastic holding my phone felt like it was tensioning to the point of nearly breaking.

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
The screen protector was made of really cool and great quality Glass/Plastic! It actually felt like proper glass, and it was extremely easy to apply. The Wallet case was cheap-feeling and really fragile with all of my cards inside of it. If you are like me and store a bunch of cards inside of the "Wallet Case" Then I think investing in a better wallet-case would be a better idea. While I think the pricing isn't bad, it just feels like it could be cheaper somewhere else. 

OVERALL: 
Overall, I think the shop did a great job! While the wallet case wasn't necesarily a deal breaker since I prefer to put all of my cards inside of it, but some people still carry a wallet and put two cards inside of the wallet case then it'd be perfect. So, i'll give it a 4/5! Hope you enjoyed reading my review, i've been using it for the past months and just wanted to use it for a while before saying anything about the products.


GET HERE

Comfycase Booktype iPhone 6/6s Black

Article number: 
Color: Black
Material: Leather
Item: Flipcover
For: Iphone6/6s
Brand: Comfycase

€ 14,99


0.3mm Tempered Glass Screen Protector iPhone 6/6s Silver

Article number: IP6SC006
Color: Silver
Material: Glass
Item: Screenprotector
For: Iphone6/6s
Width: 0.3mm
Brand: No brand

€ 16,99


I hope you liked the review. Let me know if you want to read more of those reviews, and with Michael! :)



Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.