REVIEW: TRIANGLE RINGS

18 March 2015


This is the third package I got from Aliexpress. After exactly 2 weeks that I ordered these, they arrived. I ordered 2 of them for  1,36 total, €0,68 per piece. Curious? Read my review :)


        INFORMATION 

Metals Type: Zinc Alloy
Color: Gold or silver
Inner diameter: 16mm
Package Included: 1 * V shaped ring

0,68

PICTURES FROM THE SELLER




THE PACKAGE

The package!



Both of them came in these plastic bags. I bought 2 gold ones.



Close-ups.








        RATING       

COMFORT:
They are a bit on the big side. But I got pretty tiny fingers, I don't know what ring size I got. 

SHIPPING:
Free shipping and it's fast! I got them in exactly 2 weeks. 

MATERIAL QUALITY: 
Thick, and strong. You can't easily bend the metal.

OVERALL: 
The quality is strong and thick. The real rings are thicker than the ones in the sellers pictures. And these are not really knuckle rings, I couldn't choose the sizes but they are really pretty! :)


        GET HERE

BUY HERE.
€0,76
Link


Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.