WHAT TO WEAR ON FALL/WINTER 2014

19 September 2014



Last week someone commented on my post from last year, it was a fall/winter inspiration post. Suggestions and inspiration what you could wear. A few people know and if you follow this blog for a while, they know that I accidently deleted my pictures on picasa. All my pictures from 2013 and before were deleted and they won't show up on my blog anymore. This is the reason why you can't see the pictures anymore.

So now there's more reason to redo this post, I don't know what kind of outfits I posted last year. This year I created 10 outfits what you could wear. I really like skirts, and you can wear skirts in fall. That's really not a problem if you have good thights and a warm jacket that you can just throw over your outfit.















What do you think of the outfits? I also discovered this really awesome korean girl group "MAMAMOO". I love their voices and the songs. I just want to share this group with you guys. It's worth listening to it.





Carmen Varner said...

Fall & winter seem to be all about the chunky black heel, except for the last one which is more of a cream. Happy Friday! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.