LET'S GET AWAY

2 August 2014






TOP - BERSHKA
SKIRT- H&M
SHOES - ROSEWHOLESALE
BRACELET - SELFMADE

Two weeks ago I made a wish list from the newest Bershka collection. If you missed this post, you can read it here. I was pretty dissapointed when I walked in the Bershka in Rotterdam. I couldn't find all the items that I got on my list, there was a huge sale there and there were so many people. It was so chaotic. I only bought two items in the shop. This really cool "Let's get away" shirt, the design is long so I didn't chose a big size. I also bought an oversized all over sushi shirt in sale from the mens section. I will create an outfit later, and post it on my blog! 



Unknown said...

no rule against wearing black during the summer ;)

xoxo http://afaithinfashion.blogspot.com

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.