FAKE

31 July 2014










SHIRT - RIVER ISLAND
CHOKER - EBAY
LEGGINGS - EBAY
SHOES - ROSEWHOLESALE

Last week I went to my dad, and ofcourse I went shopping in Rotterdam. If you missed my post about it, you can read it here. I was at River Island, and the collection was horrible. Well, I really didn't like anything in the womens section except the shoes. Those were fabulous, but I didn't bought any shoes. I have too much already haha. I went to the mens section and I didn't know if I should buy this shirt that i'm wearing right now on the pictures. As you can see I bought it anyways, it was just 12 euros and on sale.

I'm wearing it oversized, it's more like a dress to me. The size is XL, so it's easy to wear it like that. I also don't know if I would cut the sleeves off so it's a muscle tee. My boyfriend said that I shouldn't do it, he also likes the shirt haha. Too bad that I couldn't find another one.




Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.