GOT MY EYES ON YOU

20 June 2014



In my weekly post: "LOOK A LIKES FROM EBAY 2", I showed you the difference of the original design from KENZO and the look-a-like from Ebay. I wanted to try the shirt out, so I ordered it. The shipping is about a month, I also ordered another item from the same seller and I got a little gift. I thought it was really cute, it was a little chinese wallet with a sewing kit and a lucky charm. I never got something like that before from a seller at Ebay, so it really surprised me!

I couldn't find the seller anymore from where I bought it. But you can also get it here for just $8.49. I first thought it would be a sweater, but it turned out to be a top. I was pretty dissapointed, but well. The print looks good. You can't get it off. I washed the shirt a few times, and it still looks good. The quality is not really bad, you can compare it to H&M I think.

I matched the top from Ebay with my Vero Moda high waisted short that I got a few years ago. The only bad thing about the top is that you can see through it. You have to wear another shirt underneath it, or people can see the color of your bra haha. I think I will also buy this one in the color black, so I won't have that problem. I'm really satisfied with this shirt!


Vote for me for the Zalando's blogger award. Check my previous post.



Unknown said...

I think you look great. I love great bargains from eBay! x

www.definitelymycupoftea.com

Unknown said...

Love the sweater!!
Beijos, Ana

PiotrowskaPaulina said...

fantastic photos, look and hair :) kiss

RetroStreetStation said...

wow super cool shirt

x Maria
New outfit post up on my blog
featuring my new burgundy maxi skirt
www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

Unknown said...

love this look! Your top is really cute!
-Magenta xxx
http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.