OKAY??

25 October 2016






CAP - ALIEXPRESS
CHOKER - SHOP CHOKERS
TOP - DEALSALE
SHORTS - CN DIRECT
SHOES - EBAY

Yesterday I just came back from Ireland. I didn't really sleep that well today, I hope I will get all the things done before I go to bed. Tomorrow is a huge day aswell, I will be going to The Dutch Design Week 2016! I'm so happy I will be able to finally visit it. I have to take a 3 hour ride forth and back, I hope I will be able to survive it without a battery bank or anything.

I haven't wore these cute platforms in months! I think it looks awesome with this pastel colored outfit (except for the black color haha). The black balances the outfit really well, it has a bit of a contrast in this outfit. For the upcoming outfit posts I will create some outfits that suits this cold weather.





Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.