HOW TO WEAR: MESH

19 February 2015


Mesh, you probably already saw the pieces from Alexander Wang in the H&M collection but there are more brands using this fabric. Think about: Balenciaga, Calvin Klein and Dolce & Gabanna.


Alexander Wang H&M collection.





Alexander Wang S/S15



Calvin Klein S/S15



Dolce&Gabanna S/S15



Balenciaga S/S15




Brands as American Apparel and the webshop ASOS also picked up this trend! Look at these pieces.


ASOS.



AMERICAN APPAREL.



But how are you going to style them? Some people find this really difficult, so i'm going to give you a little kick in the butt. Ofcourse i'm only giving some ideas, you can give your own twist on it if you want. There are a lot of different kind of ''mesh'', little ones and big ones! I don't really know how to explain it to you haha.


Here are all the outfits I created:










TOPBRA





Unknown said...

Such a great modern fabric. I have a white mesh tee from American Apparel that I just love! It's so simple, yet so unique!

Just Gigi // Fashion + Life
vote for me here so I can win a fashion internship!

littlemissandrea said...

I'm so timid when it comes to mesh! Great pairings though, it definitely gives me some inspiration :)

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.