RIBBED

4 July 2020




SHOES - BALENCIAGA TRIPLE S KNOCKOFF

Here is another dress I got from Femme Luxe in size 6. I wish it was a bit more loose and over sized. Around my hands it feels very tight and also around my hips. I love the style and the fabric, the quality feels alright and perfect for in the spring and autumn. I think this dress is also perfect for some summer nights, or for the evening! It's a whole outfit already because of the belt that you get with the dress. I like the shape of the sleeves, it's puffy and the comfortable part of the dress. 

A few days ago I watched the movie: "Queen & Slim" in the cinema, to me it was such a beautiful movie with amazing cinematography. Some shots were a bit long, but they did that on purpose. I think for some people it might be annoying, but I loved it! It fitted the whole movie and the scenes. I also love the character development with the dialogue they had. It was made so beautifully, and I cried so much in the end and towards it because it's so beautiful! I really recommend it.


This blogpost is sponsored.

Loves,
RJ

Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.