B R O W N

25 June 2020





TOP - PULL&BEAR
SKIRT - ZARA
SHOES - ALIEXPRESS

I GRADUATED! I can officially say it! I got my Bachelors degree, with two nines. A nine for my presentation and a nine for my end product. It's so surreal that I finished this degree, in about two weeks I will receive my paper but we're not sure if there is going to be a ceremony. I will have to update a lot of stuff such as my portfolio website and add so much new work to it since I wasn't able to add it, especially in this graduation year. But finally! I'm super curious what I will be doing after.

I never worn this dress before so I had to create an outfit for it! The skirt is a little bit big but I really like the asymmetrical style and the pattern is really nice as well! For a sophisticated but stylish look. The top however is one I love to wear when it's summer, I think I got this at Pull & Bear.


Loves,
RJ



Latest Instagrams

© FUCKHIGHCLASS.